Pacers are playoff bound.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply.
14 replies to this topic
ndcoltsnpacers
  • Current Mood: None Chosen

Administrator

ndcoltsnpacers

It's official, we're going back. We clinched a spot with our win tonight. Now let's hold on to that 3 spot!

Day-V
  • Current Mood: Twitterin'

We Make Our Own Luck

Day-V

What a great night. No Blue Bell, Fes plays, We win, clinch a playoff spot, and we got CORNDOGS, JACKIE! CORNDOGS FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE!

ndcoltsnpacers

Administrator

ndcoltsnpacers

What a great night. No Blue Bell, Fes plays, We win, clinch a playoff spot, and we got CORNDOGS, JACKIE! CORNDOGS FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE!

She was there and looking sexy as always. I had to stand next to Elijah, otherwise, a good evening.

Surf
  • Current Mood: Adorable

Surf

It's a Minnesota team with no Kevin Love, but they are crushin' this team by 30. David West has been the biggest difference/addition to this team IMO, with Hill right behind. Homecourt advantage is going to be huge and the attendance will spike as they head to the playoffs.

3rd in the East might as well be the 8th spot race for the playoffs as far as the national media has done in covering the Pacers. Might not be a bad place to be, this is a deep and dangerous team.

Posted Image

Day-V

We Make Our Own Luck

Day-V

George Hill is awesome. It's only natural, he IS a Jaguar!

madman1971
  • Current Mood: Feuding

Colts Fanatic

madman1971

George Hill is awesome. It's only natural, he IS a Jaguar!

My brother is a Jaguar too, in electrical engineering, so I guess you IUPUI guys arent too bad.

Day-V

We Make Our Own Luck

Day-V

My brother is a Jaguar too, in electrical engineering, so I guess you IUPUI guys arent too bad.

"Aren't too bad"?! We're awesome!

If he wasn't from IUPUI, he wouldn't be able to do awesome stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccMuFJvPErI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvM8VXyN5KI

chad72

chad72

Great that we clinched the No.3 spot.

The loss to the 76ers was a wake up call for our boy Granger. 4 pts, ouch!!!

I think it was a testament to everyone else that fought hard despite 15 plus offensive rebounds for the 76ers and fighting a double digit lead all game. The things missing in a close game for the Pacers - a guy not afraid to take the big shot from the 3 pt. line :)

Paul George is not consistent with the 3 pointers and Leandro Barbosa cannot jump over anyone to let go of the 3, so that leaves Granger. We need to devise more double screen plays like we used to for Reggie Miller to free up shooters better.

indy4life
  • Current Mood: Approved

Hi, I'm the not so new guy ;)

indy4life

Indy going back to a "basketball state"?

Good to see the Pacers back in the playoffs, and I was real glad to see they have a better mind set than the Pacers of old. The scuffle with the Bucks the other night could've been bad if not for West stepping in to help keep things from getting out of hand. Wish someone would've done that a few years ago, it's taken a long time for the Pacers to overcome that night.

The link for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about.
http://sports.yahoo....-132051107.html

ColtsSB45
  • Current Mood: Murderous

One crazy S.O.B

ColtsSB45

Good season just gets better!.

Surf
  • Current Mood: Adorable

Surf

Here is the full first-round series schedule:

Game 1 - Sat April 28 Orlando at Indiana 7:00PM ESPN

Game 2 - Mon April 30 Orlando at Indiana 7:30PM NBA TV

Game 3 - Wed May 2 Indiana at Orlando 7:30PM NBA TV

Game 4 - Sat May 5 Indiana at Orlando 2:00PM ESPN

Game 5 * Tue May 8 Orlando at Indiana TBD TBD

Game 6 * Fri May 11 Indiana at Orlando TBD TBD

Game 7 * Sun May 13 Orlando at Indiana TBD TBD

Posted Image

madman1971
  • Current Mood: Feuding

Colts Fanatic

madman1971

So is Paul George a 3 or a 2? he rebounds well but doesnt seem tall enough to be a 3 but shoots well either way. I really like Paul.

Day-V

We Make Our Own Luck

Day-V

So is Paul George a 3 or a 2? he rebounds well but doesnt seem tall enough to be a 3 but shoots well either way. I really like Paul.

Paul is a 2 who can play the 3, guard the 1, and is tall enough to be a 4. He's actually taller than Danny. He's actually 2-3 inches taller than the average 2. At 6'9, it's not the lack of height in playing the 3 that's the issue, it's his weight. If he were to eventually transition over to the 3 full time, say if Danny gets traded, he'd need to add about 10-15 pounds of muscle to his frame. He'd simply get out-muscled by guys like Carmelo, LeBron, and Deng down in the post.

He's a match-up nightmare for opposing teams. He's so long, he covers so much ground so quickly. Like I said, he has the height of a 4, but is nimble enough to guard 1's.

He just needs to grow up a little bit. Once he matures as a player, and a person, he'll be pretty unstoppable.

HOFClipboardHolder
  • Current Mood: Asleep

Testing 1...2...3..

HOFClipboardHolder

He's more than 2-3 inches taller than the average 2, if he 6'9. Evan turner is only 6'7 and hes 2-3 inches taller than most of his match ups.

Day-V

We Make Our Own Luck

Day-V

He's more than 2-3 inches taller than the average 2, if he 6'9. Evan turner is only 6'7 and hes 2-3 inches taller than most of his match ups.

Most SG's are in the 6'6-6'7 range. Or at least that's what the best of the best SG's have normally been and what my mind associates as "SG Height". Reggie was 6'7. Jordan was 6'6. Kobe's 6'6, as well. Rip is 6'7. Jason Richardson, his current matchup, is 6'6.